Board :Chronicles of the Winds
Author :King ChaeRi
Subject :The Current Unrest: A Path Forward Together
Date :11/21
To the Esteemed Citizens of Nagnang and the Neighboring Realms,

Recent events compel me to address you all regarding the unfolding situation with Primogeness Willow and the Forsaken clan. The actions undertaken by them, notably the unlawful claim over the Woodlands and providing refuge to the banished Everclear, have necessitated a firm response. These actions challenge the fabric of our laws and threaten the unity that binds our lands.

The trust that was once placed in the Forsaken has been eroded by decisions that not only deviate from our shared heritage but also jeopardize the harmony of our kingdom. As your sovereign and the guardian of our realm's peace, it is my duty to articulate the gravity of the consequences that will ensue should this defiance persist.

The actions to be taken, though not explicitly detailed here, reflect the seriousness with which the crown views this insubordination. They are designed to underscore our commitment to upholding the law and protecting the kingdom's unity. These measures, escalating in their severity, are not punitive in intent but corrective, aimed at guiding us back to a path of mutual respect and concord.

This declaration serves as a solemn reminder of the choices that lie before us. Our history is rich with examples of unity overcoming division, and it is with this spirit of reconciliation that I extend an opportunity for amends. It is my hope that Willow, and those who stand with her, will heed this call to reconsider their path.

The decisions made in the coming days will leave an indelible mark on our future. I urge Willow and the Forsaken to select a course that veers away from conflict and aligns with a legacy of peace and collective prosperity.

As we navigate these turbulent times, I call upon all citizens to stand firm in our cherished values of unity and respect, ensuring that the legacy we leave is one of strength and harmony.

With an unwavering commitment to our kingdom's future,

King ChaeRi
Last Son of House Sukaya